Contributors

Monday, May 18, 2009

Rainy Day

So it rained today and was a pretty dreary day so Devin picked me up after he dropped Dylan off at YMCA. We did the usual pier scoping til a cop was pulling up so we went to the Village Davidson's Drugs and chilled there for awhile and saw a WAY overpriced piece of art haha and then picked up some cheap food and drinks and I snagged some SK stickers for $3. We then proceeded to the South Key DD and befriended some lady that just got on her shift and knew a teacher at our school, I wasn't fooled though, she was just making sure we weren't stealing stuff. They had some strange toys there though. We then proceeded to the other tourist shop up the strip and Devin got a little shell turtle for his significant other. I think he needs a turtle paradise theme under his head unit in the white 'hoe but he somewhat disagrees.

Also anyone who has heard of Blackwings, Redwings- I feel sorry for you.


Solid gold?

Horny Sea Cow.


DIE!

1 comment: